Spain Forum
Forums Index / Travel in Spain Username Password Signup Now!
Forgotten?
Topic: VERY USEFULL SITE FOR PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO SPAIN
User: carter (view profile)3 Jun 2009 - 14:26
we are movong to spain in the near future and plan on living in an american motor home, we would be pleased to hear from anyone doing the same.  We are both in our late 50's and are fit and healthy. We would like to rent a small bar to trade during day and early evening or, work for someone who needs a break. We dont mind early starts and both have lots of experience in the pub trade. I will also be looking for a small premises to use as a treatment room. We would prefer the Benidorm area but are open to suggestions.

User: momty (view profile)7 Oct 2009 - 12:13
Hi kathleen....Have you moved to spain ???? and are you living in your motor home??? you dont say if your travelin alone or with a partner, I wud be travelin alone... I am lookin to buy a peice of land with or without a buildin to make a stable and live in my horsebox it as full size shower/bathroom and its like a static caravan it may work out cheaper livin in my box than buyin a static caravan....

There are currently 8 visitors using this site.     FS Forums v1.00 © 2004 Future Shock Ltd.

Note: You must be logged in to post replies and create topics.