Spain Forum
Forums Index / Expats in Spain Username Password Signup Now!
Topic: Marbella Foreigner Central Registry Download Application Form at marbellalink
User: marbellalink (view profile)25 Oct 2008 - 21:45
                        New registrations or changes of address

By virtue of the Registration Council agreement of October 30th 2007, and as a consequence of the Real Decreto 240/2007 about entrance, free movement and residence in Spain of European Union countries’ citizens, in case of new registrations or changes of address on the municipal census, it is compulsory to show the registration certificate at the Foreigner Central Registry  together with the passport or national proof of identity.

The inscription on the Foreigner Central Registry is carried out at the National Police’s foreigner offices. The following documents are required:
• Passport and copy of the passport or NIE
• Form to fill in (it will be provided there)
• 6,80 € tax payment

save time download the application for online

Search Forums       Most Recent Topics       Your Favourite Topics
There are currently 52 visitors using this site.     FS Forums v1.00 © 2004 Future Shock Ltd.

Note: You must be logged in to post replies and create topics.