Spain Forum
Forums Index / Spain Jobs Username Password Signup Now!
Forgotten?
Topic: working in spain
User: the_celt_2002 (view profile)31 Mar 2009 - 18:56
hi there,

thinking about going to barcalona to try get some work, in construction, or bar work, any one got any tips? cheers  tony

User: key2k1 (view profile)16 Aug 2009 - 23:11
hi tony u having any luck with your move? iv just come back from spain on holiday and iv decided to do the same go back out for a while and work. its not easy to go about it though is it! iv just been reading different websites and asking people i met there, im going to do a spanish course this year as its in your favour when looking for work out there if u can talk fluent spanish and hopefully i should be out there for next year!! sorry i couldnt be any more help!

User: granaina (view profile)4 Sep 2009 - 09:22
key2k1 - good luck with your move, but you do know that unemployment in Spain is absolutely horrendous at the moment don't you? It's running at around 15% of all people of working age at the moment. You may get a job, but it may take a long time: make sure you have plenty of money when you go and don't rely on getting a job quickly.

There are currently 23 visitors using this site.     FS Forums v1.00 © 2004 Future Shock Ltd.

Note: You must be logged in to post replies and create topics.