Spain Forum
Forums Index / Spain Jobs Username Password Signup Now!
Topic: Sales professionals required.
User: kevinr (view profile)2 Jun 2008 - 18:39
Experienced Sales Professionals are required now for well established Ex-pat Radio Station.
Above average remuneration packages are availible for the right candidates. Vacancies exist in the
Alicante, Cartagena, Murcia and Valencia areas.

User: kaz1234 (view profile)27 Sep 2010 - 17:35

I am looking to move to spain soon when i find the right job. I am not sure where i want to move as I am waiting for the right job.

below is a CV of myself; so if interested then please get back to me about more about the vacancy and about the package;

I am an ambitious and determined graduate who possesses excellent interpersonal and client facing skills with a proven experience of providing excellent customer service. I am a confident communicator who is able to work well within a pressurised environment.  A good team player who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. Dependable, flexible and I display a strong work ethic. Currently looking for a graduate position which will best utilize my existing academic experience and provide opportunity for further development.. I am willing to travel and have no problem re-locating. I have worked within the family business and I support in a managerial capacity by providing book-keeping & rigorous controls & checks to ensure that the staff and business operates within profit & within the business plan.

BA Hons in Management
Northampton University
Course subjects include: Cross Cultural Management, Organisational Change and Critical Perspectives on Managing
Dissertation topic “HR in UK and Indian Call Centres”
BTEC National Diploma in Business (Equivalent to 3 B’s at A Levels)
Northampton College
8 GCSE’s (Maths B, Eng Lit C, Eng Lang C, Double Science CC, IT B)
The Heathland School

10/07-02/10 & Current Manager, Grange Wok Takeaway, Northampton
• Monitoring of sales and trying to increase profitability
• Responsible for handling food, cash handling, training of new staff members and ordering of stock
• Liaising with suppliers & building a good rapport
• Processing of invoices & applying controls & checks to ensure accuracy of data
• Financial responsibilities, i.e., building spreadsheets and managing the companies accounts. In charge of compliance check’s where I would produce & check the company’s profit & loss account’s and manages where it could be improved if profits are not hitting the weekly targets. Excel is the main source that I have used to produce this data.
• Credit & Control of the security of the customer’s. This is where I make sure that the details of the customers who pay by card are kept in a secure place where only the manager’s have access to. Then at the end of each night, I double check that each receipt is locked away in a secured place.
• Data Input, where I have to put in customer details using a special software
• Recruiting and training new employees.  Training staff and handling complaints and issues as they arise.  I have developed good interpersonal skills
• Kitchen management, where I make sure everything is running smoothly within the kitchen & to timescale

02/10 – 05/10 Business Development Advisor, London Marketing Services, Tower Bridge London Commision only( relocated back to Northamptonshire)
• Going through a training management program, developing a thorough understanding of the mechanics of the marketing systems.
• Working with account managers; looking at daily accounts for the clients we are working with i.e. Talk Talk, Victoria Jackson, Burlingtons…..
• Speaking to customers across London; business to business or in-store.
• Marketing products in different campaigns; direct marketing and indirect marketing.
• Building a good relationship with clients
• Use a special in house software system to process accounts to build spreadsheets

06/07-09/07 Debit Card Services Assistant, Barclays Merchant Services, Northampton (Summer Job)
• Handling customer enquiries regarding bank and credit cards
• Ordering of new cards where necessary
• Data Inputting Customer details
• Complaint Handling
• Going through transactions with customers about their accounts
• Flagging holiday destination’s

05/06-04/07 Sales Assistant/ Delivery Driver, Curry & Naan Indian Takeaway, Northampton (Part-time)
• Serving customers food
• Taking telephone orders and orders face to face
• Cash Handling
• Delivering customer’s food on time

08/05-04/06 Guest Services Assistant, Express by Holiday Inn, Northampton (Part- time)
• Handling bookings and reservations using the hotel’s in house system
• Sorting out relevant paperwork for guests
• Ensuring all bills are correct
• Working at the bar in the evenings
• Data Input
• Helping in kitchen
• Making reservations with companies for reservations for 10 rooms or more

10/04-06/05 Sales Assistant/Delivery Driver, Curry & Naan Indian Takeaway, Northampton (Part-time)
• Serving customers food
• Taking telephone orders and orders face to face
• Cash Handling
• Delivering customer’s food on time

11/03-01/04 Sales Consultant, Next Retail Ltd, Northampton (Christmas Job)
• Handling customer enquiries
• Till duties
• Cash handling
• Merchandising of stock
• Stock control duties

IT Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Internet & Email
Health: Excellent; non-smoker
Driving Licence: Full, Clean

Currently include: Gym, Swimming, Football, Cricket, Bowling, Cinema and Internet

There are currently 39 visitors using this site.     FS Forums v1.00 © 2004 Future Shock Ltd.

Note: You must be logged in to post replies and create topics.